Thursday, April 5, 2012

MY DREAMS CAME TRUE 'N THEY SMELL LIKE MOCHADOODLE!

    I'm so excited to learn that my  favorite product, Scentsy, is expanding their product lines! That's important to all of us busy moms and wives, because we  know that less than pleasant odors sometimes attack our house from the inside out! It's super hard to keep a handle on the odors that come from cooking in the kitchen, pets and their litter box, hubby's shoes, and active teenage boys with crazy production of testosterone! I mean, WOW! That's a lot to keep up with for any super mom. That's one of the reason's I love Scentsy so much. I am not a salesperson for Scentsy but I probably should be considering how much I love it! My favorite scent is Mochadoodle, it's like heavenly mocha cappuccino and warm snickerdoodle cookies... it's sinfully delicious! I have three large warmers, three small warmers, two plug in warmers and even Scentsy air freshners for my car, so it's pretty clear that I'm just a little bit addicted to Scentsy.  Just when I thought I couldn't possibly be any more obsessed, Scentsy they added a new product line called "Layers". This line goes beyond the scents, warmers, and air fresheners that we already know and love. "Layers" includes shower gels and creams, body butter, body spray, perfume,and even laundry products. My dreams have come true, now I'm kind of excited about performing miracles with even the worst sock laundry!  If you aren't familiar with Scentsy products you can check them out at this link  Scentsy Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please consider leaving me a comment! I promise that I will make time to respond to everyone that asks a question! Thanks for reading!